Avue Aurum Gold Heat Treated Rotary Files
- Heat Treated Rotary Files
- Precise! Flexible! Safe!
- Enhanced Cuttability: Convex Triangular Cross Section with 3 Cutting Edges reduce rotation friction between blade and dentin to improve cutting action. The decrease in torsional load helps improve safety.
- Improved Efficacy due to ease of debris removal: Progressive pitch makes more space for the debris which in turn pushes them upwards.
- Higher Fracture Resistance & Longer service life: Post machining gold heat treatment produces a better arrangement of the crystal structure which strengthens the files.
- Eliminate Procedural Errors: The non-cutting tip design helps eliminate procedural errors such as ledge formation transportation and perforations, particularly in curved canals.
- Excellent Resistance to Cyclic Fatigue: Our advanced design makes the file 200% more flexible. This allows superior resistance to cyclic fatigue which is the most common cause of file separation.
- Better adaption to root canal curvatures: Controlled Memory Nickel Titanium wires offer remarkable memory-free property which allows the instruments to adapt to root canal curvatures and minimizes undesirable lateral forces on the outer canal walls
- Strong & Flexible File: 300% improved cyclic fatigue. Efficient in narrow, curved, and calcified canals.
- Heat Treated NiTi Files: Flutes retain shape even when stress levels are achieved
- Inactive Tip: Prevents complications like transportation and ledge formation.
- 150% Increased flexibility
- Triangular Cross-section
- Improved sharpness
- Larger flute space
- Efficient debris removal