Zhermark Elite HD+ Light Body
Elite HD+ is an impression material that combines the effects of nanotechnology with hydrocompatibility, thus guaranteeing high performance in a variety of clinical conditions. Hydrophilic very low viscosity A-silicone for fixed prostheses.
A Zhermack quality guarantee, for over 35 years.
- Hydrocompatibility of the fluids
- Tear resistance
- At least 99% elastic recovery
- Dimensional stability for up to 15 days
- Biocompatible even on damaged mucosae
- Colour contrast
- Application versatility: the range features 6 different consistencies and 4 different pack types (tubs, tubes, and 1:1 and 5:1 cartridges)
- Impression accuracy and precision: the hydrocompatibility of the washes helps practitioners obtain high-quality impressions
- Impression accuracy and reliability, due to its tear resistance and elastic recovery
- Dimensional stability even after disinfection
- Visual comfort: the colour contrast of the materials with different viscosities facilitates impression interpretation
- Safety for both patient and practitioner: products can be disinfected using disinfectants containing quaternary aluminium salts, mixtures of alcohol and surface tension reducers, whilst maintaining their characteristics of accuracy and dimensional stability even after disinfection
|Delivery system||Recommended technique||Type of setting||Working time, including mixing time* (min:s)||Time in mouth** (min:s)||Setting time* (min:s)|
|Elite HD+ Light Body||Manual mixing or 1:1 dispenser gun||Simultaneous impression||Normal Set||2.00||3.30||5.30|
*These times are intended from the start of mixing at 23°C/73°F. Higher temperatures reduce these times, lower temperatures extend them.
** The time in mouth is intended as at 35°C / 95°F
|ISO 4823||Elastic recovery||Linear dimensional change (after 24 h)||Hardness (Shore A)||Shelf-Life|
|Elite HD+ Light Body||Type 3 Light-Bodied Consistency||> 99,5 %||< 0,20 %||45 ± 2||3 years|