Implantmed Classic SI-923 Physiodispenser – Your reliable partner in implantology
The Implantmed Classic SI-923 excels by virtue of its ease of operation, powerful motor, and automatic thread cutter function.
The logically designed operating concept supports implantologists and ensures all programs can be set up easily, by pressing the buttons on the unit or by operating the foot control.
- With this powerful motor, even difficult implantological procedures no longer demand great strength.
- A motor torque of 5.5 Ncm and a motor speed range of 300 up to 40,000 rpm make light work of tough procedures.
- The automatic torque control at the rotary instrument, which can be set on the Implantmed unit at between 5 and 70 Ncm, ensures it is safe in operation.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Ease of use is the primary feature.
- You can set up all the steps for implantation without difficulty by pressing the plus and minus buttons on the unit or by operating the foot control.
- The set parameters are clearly visible on the large display and are easy to read.
- The short motor and the ergonomically shaped contra-angle handpiece are balanced in combination. You can work for long periods without fatigue or cramp in your hand.
AUTOMATIC THREAD CUTTER
- The thread cutter function, integrated into Program 5, supports you when inserting implants in hard bone.
- Cutting a thread before screwing in an implant prevents excessive compression of the bone and promotes stress-free healing of the implant.