Latex examination disposable gloves (CE) of MultiCare Surgical Products Corp. are manufacturing these Latex Examination Gloves (CE). These gloves offer the user long-term moisture-free and dry hands to keep working for a time taking operation. These gloves are made with the best quality material with effectively high tensile strength. These gloves are potentially capable of more than one-time usage. These gloves prevent both the operated body and operating person from getting infected.
- Textured surface for extra grip
- Anti-slip surface for a sure grip
- Soft and flexible for ultimate dexterity and sensitivity
- High tensile strength to prevent the glove from tearing
- Tested and proved safe against dermal and skin irritation
CAUTION for Latex examination gloves
- Store in a cool dry place. Do not store examination gloves where temperatures may rise above 40°c.
- In storage avoid excessive heat (40 degrees c. Or 104 degrees f.) open-box should be prevented from exposure to direct sun or fluorescent lighting.
- Good quality examination gloves provide an excellent biological barrier they are not intented for use as high-grade chemical barriers.