These are made of synthetic latex which does not contain latex protein and is safe for those who are allergic to latex. Our offered gloves are highly resistant to chemicals and are three times more puncture resistant than rubber.
- Textured surface for extra grip
- Anti-slip surface for a sure grip
- Soft and flexible for ultimate dexterity and sensitivity
- High tensile strength to prevent the glove from tearing
- Tested and proved safe against dermal and skin irritation
- Store in a cool dry place. Do not store examination gloves where temperatures may rise above 40°c.
- In storage avoid excessive heat (40 degrees c. Or 104 degrees f.) open-box should be prevented from exposure to direct sun or fluorescent lighting.
- Good quality examination gloves provide an excellent biological barrier they are not intented for use as high-grade chemical barriers.