They are a viable method of single unit temporization for both short and long term coverage. Benefits of prefabricated crowns include ease-of-use and time savings.
Prefabricated stainless steel crowns with proven successful clinical use for short- or long-term pediatric anterior use. Refills of individual crowns are available in boxes of two.
- Shallow occlusal anatomy means less tooth reduction.
- Thick occlusal surface to prevent bite-through.
- Pre-trimmed to optimum length and contour to save placement time
- Parallel walls allow for operator fit control.
- Pre-trimmed to optimum length and contour to save placement time.
- Crown set is packaged in a unique, stackable tray that provides convenient, easy storage of 3M™ ESPE™ prefabricated crowns.
- Wide array of shapes and sizes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- High quality stainless steel.