Angelus Bio-C Repair
BIO-C REPAIR is a bioceramic putty ready-to-use repair cement. Besides the benefi ts of the bioceramic formulation as induction of tissue regeneration, bactericidal action and inhibition of bacterial infi ltration, it presents a great advantage over
traditional cements not requiring mixing. The ready-to-use presentation in a screw-in syringe facilitates the product removal to apply to the preparation site, simplifying this procedure with great time savings.
For treatment of perforation of root or furcation by canal; treatment of perforation of root or furcation surgically; treatment of internal resorption via canal; treatment of external or communicating internal resorption surgically; retrofilling in paraendodontic surgery; direct and indirect pulp capping; apicification; apicigenesis; pulpotomy and pulp regeneration.
- High alkalinity (ph~12)
- Setting expansion and Chemical adhesion to dentin
- Radiopacifier Zirconium Oxide
- Non-resin composition
- Average particulate size (~2 microns)
- Easy to use and insert into cavity
- Stimulates tissue regeneration
- Bactericidal action
- Prevents bacterial infiltration
- High radiopacity and does not stain
- Absorbs moisture from the medium, starting the setting process
- Does not contain heavy metals
- Allows use in humid media without loss of properties, especially in surgeries where the humidity control of the operative site is difficult
- Greater reactivity, accelerating the healing process.