Returns are a scheme provided by us directly under this policy in terms of which the option of exchange, replacement and/ or refund is offered by the respective sellers to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same return policy. For all products, the policy on the product page shall prevail over the general return policy. Do refer to the respective item’s applicable return policy on the product page for any exceptions to the table below.
Do read all sections carefully to understand the conditions and cases under which returns will be accepted.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
Category, Return Window, and Actions possible
- 10 days Replacement only
- In order to help you resolve issues with your product, we may troubleshoot your product either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through a call from the technical team.
- If a defect is determined within the Returns Window, a replacement of the same model will be provided at no additional cost.
- Note- If the rectification comes frequently then rectification cost will be applicable as per T&C.
Products are not eligible for returns
- Products not in warranty or exceeds the time for replacement (10 days) are not returned and all we ask for is the product returned back to us must have intact original Packaging, seal, and accessories.
- The following table contains a list of products that are not eligible for returns as per the company Returns Policy.
- Tooth creme or mousse, MRC/Orthodontic trainers, Water Flossers, Chin Caps, headgear, face mask, or other appliances.
- Dental Chairs, Dental Compressors, UV chambers and Autoclaves, X-ray Units, RVG sensor machine, Model Trimmers, OPG and CBCT machines.
- Apex locators and Endomotors, Ultrasonic Cleaners and Scalers, Micromotors, Implant Motors/Physiodispenser, Bleaching Light and light cure units, Amalgamator.
Your product will be checked for the following conditions after received to us
- All in-the-box accessories & freebies and combos (if any) should be present.
- The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains, and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning any product.
- The product should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears, or holes.
- The product’s original packaging/ box should be undamaged.
- For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the customer to us.
For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the customer to us.
In certain cases where the manufacturer is unable to process a replacement for any reason whatsoever, a refund will be given in the same manner the payment was received. If the order was prepaid, the refund will be done in the bank account and if the order was cash on delivery, the refund will be in the AD-Wallet.